Thursday, May 31, 2007

Angela Aki - This Love [single]

Info: Third ending theme to the anime, Blood+.
Although the anime isn't good, and the ending sequence visuals were crap, this song still remains strong.


This Love - I have spoken with my sister about this song, and we both agree that it is track we consider the "Awe-inspiring" song. It's so emotional, and professional, we just can't help but be awe-struck when we hear it. Powerful vocals are backed by equally powerful music.

自由の足跡 (Jiyuu no Ashiato) - a nice follow up track. Holds it's own against "This Love" but it doesn't have the same "umph". still a rather impressive song in on it's own.

Kiss From a Rose - I was having a hard time deciding if this track was just as good as "This Love." I think it falls shy of "This Love" only because it is not entirely original.Nevertheless, it does sound amazing. Definitely worthy of being on this single. Seal would be proud (I assume of course).

No comments: